In honor of my 27th birthday this past Saturday, I thought I would share 27 things you don’t know about me. I love reading them on other blogs and in US Weekly, so, here are mine!
1. I married my best friend and love of my life on October 26, 2013.
2. If I could live anywhere in the world, I would pick Rome…every single time.
3. I have seen every Friends episode at least 4 times.
4. I can recite pretty much the entire series.
5. Gelato is better than all other dessert.
6. I have an unnatural obsession with my puppy, Copley.
7. Once you go Mac, you never go back.
8. My sister is my best friend.
9. I am lucky to be close to my family and want to spend time with them.
10. I wish I read more.
11. I HATE hot fruit. Yes, including apple pie.
12. Chocolate and a good run solve all problems.
13. I have undiagnosed OCD.
14. I still can’t believe Hubby and I ran a marathon.
15. I grew up in the same house. My parents still live there.
16. I needed some convincing to travel to Aruba for our honeymoon because of Natalee Halloway.
17. I loved Aruba!
18. Coffee is a life necessity.
19. My hair is naturally wavy and will never look good in the rain or humidity.
20. In college, I fainted on a treadmill because I was overheated.
21. It was the 3rd time I’ve fainted.
22. Apple with peanut butter is my favorite snack of all time.
23. Siestas should be a world-wide rule.
24. Champagne is my drink of choice.
25. Marquette University is where I made life long friends. And Hubby.
26. Jewelry is my weakness.
27. My life is pretty great, but the best is yet to come!
What are 5 things people don’t know about you?
Good Morning and Happy Tuesday. It’s been a rough week already in my…